WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Why consider conducting research as a Principal Investigator
- To be on the cutting edge of new treatment and technologies.
- To help your patients with no options or those that are not responding well to current treatment.
- To supplement your income and add an additional revenue stream to your income or private practice.
Fact about Industry sponsored research
- 85% of the research is industry sponsored.
- Industry sponsored research is unaffected by NIH budget cuts.
- It is profit driven.
- Budgets are negotiable.
Conducting research is an incredible way for physicians to add an additional revenue stream as a principal investigator in addition to treating patients in their private practices, hospitals or urgent care centers.
Become a Principal Investigator
Although the PI is ultimately responsible for the overall conduct of the study, he/she delegates most of the tasks to qualified study research staff.
The PI oversees the studies to ensure that GCP guidelines are met and that the protocol is being adhered to in conducting clinical trial procedures.
ByAnn Inc. research staff streamlines everything for the PI and takes care of all study paper work so that the PI can focus on providing oversight.